Visa heads to Barcelona next week to share, inspire and exchange ideas for what’s next in the world of digital payments at the annual Mobile World Congress (MWC) event. Come by our exhibit to experience the future of payments via transportation, wearables, virtual reality and more, plus hear from our top minds in technology who will showcase ways in which we’re making it easier for everyone around the world to pay and get paid.
As we reimagine commerce taking place on the 20.8 billion connected things estimated to hit the global market by 2020 (Gartner), we are also taking smart measures to make sure those payments are secure and seamless.
Come check out the Visa innovation space and networking garden, plus learn more about Visa Ready, which helps make purchases on mobile and connected devices as simple, convenient and secure as a swipe of a card.
- Exhibit: Stop by the Visa innovation space (Hall 4, Booth 4B20) to experience the latest in mobile payments—and the journey it takes to get there with our clients. Visitors will have the chance to interact with the Visa Developer API Wall and demos; journey through the world of virtual reality; and learn how different parts of the world, from Europe to Africa, can use Visa products and solutions to replace cash with electronic payments.
- API Demos: Experience how Visa APIs can help solve some of today’s most pressing challenges in payments through a touch-screen, interactive experience
- Virtual Reality: Experience the future of commerce by making a “virtual payment” for a Formula E race o Design and Co-Create: Learn about our newest Innovation Center in London
- Faster Payments: See how Visa Direct is changing the face of the shared-service economy
- Augmented Reality: Learn how we’re bringing AR to life with our partners
- Visa Networking Garden: Visa is a proud co-sponsor of this open-air networking space.Take a break from the event rush, grab a bite, recharge your phone or spark a new business conversation on the Upper Walkway. Just outside the garden, stop by for a chance to meet Formula E racecar driver Jerome D’Ambrosio with our sponsored Formula E car.
Visa Ready Summit (3:00-7:00PM), Wednesday, March 1:
- Visa is bringing together Visa Ready partners to share their experiences and insights into the ongoing adoption of emerging payment technologies, like tokenization in the Internet of Things; biometrics (imagining a world beyond passwords); mobile point-of-sale; real-time push payments; and B2B payment solutions. Location: Hall 8.0 NEXTech Theatre F (INVITE ONLY).
Stay tuned for updates, announcements and more. Follow @VisaNews on Twitter for on-the-ground updates too.